Turbelle® stream electronic is a speed-controlled pump operating on safety extra-low voltage, to be employed in every aquarium from 200 to > 3,000 litres (52.8 to > 792.5 USgal.) for simulation of lapping waves or tidal currents. It contains a new microprocessor-controlled motor and thus can be called an “intelligent pump”:
The electronic motor adapts its speed automatically to the pump load and always seeks the best efficiency at the lowest possible consumption of energy. This energy consumption is about fifty per cent lower than in conventional pump motors. The pumps will be stopped immediately in case of blockage. After the blockage has been removed, the pumps will start up automatically after a delay of 20 seconds.
The pump driver has been provided with a fish care function, which causes a revolution of the spelling propeller every twenty seconds when the pump is at a standstill.
It can be controlled by Multicontroller 7095, 7096 as well as Wavecontroller 7092.
- For aquariums from 200 to 2,000 litres (50 to 525 USgal.)
- Flow rate: 3,000 up to abt. 13,000l/h (700 to abt. 3,400 USgal./h) - 24V
- Energy consumption: max. 35W - 24V
- Power supply unit: 100-240V / 50-60Hz
- Cable length: 5m (196.8 in.)
- Dimensions: diam. 90mm (3.5 in.), Output: diam. 50mm (1.96 / 2.48 in.)
- Magnet Holder up to a glass thickness of 15mm (1/2")
- Incl. additional WIDE FLOW propeller housing
- Ejection: diam. 63mm (2.48 in.)