Care Magnet Nano 220.010
The "Care Magnet" is a breath of fresh air in the field of aquarium pane cleaner design, consisting of an ergonomic handle and special plastic blades made of wear-resistant high performance plastic. The patented slim Care Magnet is significantly more compact than conventional algae magnets with a large cleaning surface, it is unobtrusive and therefore able to remain within the aquarium without disrupting the overall scenery.
- This window pane cleaner doesn't cause any scratches on internal aquarium panes, glass or acrylic
- The inner magnet is more than 3mm away from the aquarium and thus prevents the jamming of the aquarium sand.
- The two plastic blades remove the algae considerably better from the glass panes than a flat cleaning surface - almost as good as a sharp metal blade.
- The life of a blade is from several months up to approx. one year.
- The low flow resistance during the cleaning with a simultaneous high magnetic coupling, makes a separation of the magnet nearly impossible.
- The patented principle, which uses plastic blades with a different length, creates a varying application pressure, enabling the narrow blade to remove even tightly attached algae. With the wide blade, it is possible to perform a large-scale algae removal.
- The plants and the corals will not be disturbed because of its slim design
- The Care Magnet can also be used on round aquarium panes or round-arched panes.
- Plastic blades with round edges enable a smooth transition to the next pane at the aquarium edges without damaging the silicone joints.
- It doesn't distribute the algae within the aquarium as a green dust; it rather roles them up completely, and through this turns the algae film into actual food for the fish.
- It can also be used as a hand scraper.
- Glass thickness from 6mm (1/4") to max. 10mm (3/8").
- Width 45mm (1.77 in.), length 78mm (3 in.).
- Including a replacement plastic blade.