Teco TK6000 Aquarium Chiller
Efficient Cooling Technology
The exclusive use of internationally recognised high-performance rotary compressors and of the titanium coaxial heat exchanger, ensures high performance and low energy consumption. The set of technologies used allows you to decrease noise levels and achieve the highest COP – coefficient of performance – contributing to remarkable energy savings.
The setting of functions is intuitive and the temperature reading is accurate, resolution 0.1 °C/0.2°F. The setting range is 5°C - 35°C (41°F - 95°F) and the temperature is kept constant with a maximum differential of 0.5°C/1°F. Displayed temperature is in °C or °F and there are security alarms.
The chiller is characterized by a solid structure designed to provide a perfect protection against oxidation and it is therefore perfect to be used with salt water.
These units are also suitable for industrial applications. The maintenance of the air filter is quick and easy. The heater and the UV-C lamp are standard on Heating version.
- Supply - 230V-50Hz (others supplies available on quantity)
- Cooling Power Consumption - 900 w
- Ecological Gas - R407c
- Min. Flow Rate - 3000 lt / h
- Tank Size - up to 6000 lt
- (water temp. 25°C – Room temp. 30°C – Heating load 0,3 w / lt)
- Dimensions - mm. 395 x 600 x 565 (h)
- Dimensions - in. 15.55 x 23.62 x 22.24 (h)
- Weight - 39 kg
- Connections - fitting 1″ – 25mm int. tube diameter