Seachem Slanted Diffuser - Glassware
- Seachem Slanted Diffuser creates microbubbles that dissolve the CO2 into the water for exceptional plant growth.
- For aquariums up to 75 L
- Low profile design excellent for minimising the visibility of the diffuser
- Simple and easy to use
The Slanted Diffuser is a pollen style CO2 diffuser that connects to CO2 injection systems to easily and uniquely disperse CO2 gas into the planted aquarium.
The elegant and low profile design of the slanted diffuser makes it ideal to minimize the visibility and intrusiveness of the CO2 injection system on planted tanks.
The Slanted Diffuser has a 15 mm disc.
Compatible with 6 mm (1/4") - Standard Airline Tubing. Suction cup included.
- Rinse glassware with warm water.
- Attach suction cup and desired tubing (Compatible with 6 mm (1/4") - Standard Airline Tubing) to the diffuser.
- To attach tubing to glassware, wet the inside of the tubing with water at the attachment point and carefully slide tubing over glass.
- The use of other lubricants is not advisable as these usually make the tubing slide off of the glassware too easily
- To avoid breakage when removing tubing, do not pull tubing off of glassware. Instead, cut tubing carefully along the attachment length to release the glassware.
- Mount your diffuser using the suction cup(s).
- It should be positioned low in the aquarium.
- When removing or repositioning the diffuser, pull by the suction cup(s) rather than the glass to avoid breakage.
- Install check valve (not included) inline with tubing outside of the aquarium
- Once securely mounted, turn on CO2. Observe bubble count and adjust CO2 to desired flow rate.
- Some of Seachem’s diffusers have a bubble counting feature. Otherwise a separate Seachem glass Bubble Counter is available.