Red Sea Reef Spec Carbon 1000ml 500g
- Highly activated carbon for marine & reef aquariums
Red Sea REEF-SPEC™ Carbon is the ultimate choice for marine & reef aquariums due to its unique technical characteristics.
Red Sea REEF-SPEC™ Carbon’s granule size and its micro/macro porous structure, ensures a very high total adsorption capacity and rapid extraction of the specific organic pollutants that are found in Reef aquariums.
REEF-SPEC™ Carbon has extremely low phosphate leaching and minimal ash content while also not affecting the pH of aquarium water.
Red Sea REEF-SPEC™ Carbon needs replacing less frequently than carbons that are not reef-specific or are of a lower quality and represents an effective, cost-efficient solution for providing the very best water quality in marine & reef aquariums.
- Rapid removal of organic pollutants
- High total adsorption capacity
- Ultra-Low phosphate output
- Ultra-Low ash content
- Suitable for Marine & Freshwater
- Filter Bag included( 250g, 500g, 1000g)