Red Sea Aquarium Net Cover 60cm x 60cm - R42080
Customizable DIY Aquarium Net Cover. Keep your finny friends safe inside your tank with a customizable Red Sea Aquarium Net Cover.
With an extra strong aluminium frame, this screen has a sleek, minimalist design yet is super sturdy and will not warp. Customisable components allow the screen to accommodate rim-mounted equipment such as lighting arms, auto-feeders and overflow boxes, creating a perfect fit with virtually any open-top aquarium.
The screen also features clear, thin netting which does not block out light. The frame and net can easily be cut and assembled to be placed on the rim of the tank or to be indented within the tank for a more discreet look.
- Suitable for most open-top aquariums
- Extra strong, customized aluminum profiles
- 8mm (5/16″) thin strand, transparent netting
- Inside-rim or on-rim mounting options
- Includes components for one customized cut-out for filters
- Components available to accommodate additional rim-mounted equipment
- Includes spline roller
Contents of DIY Aquarium Net Cover Kit:
- Aluminum frame sections/profiles
- Internal and external frame corners
- Spacers and hangers
- 8mm (5/16″) netting, which can be cut to size
- Spline rubber for attaching the net to the frame
- Spline roller for inserting the spline