Hikari Gold Small 10kg
- A Color Enhancing, Daily Diet For Koi
- A color enhancing, daily diet developed to offer improved growth rates, superior form and excellent natural coloration.
Hikari Gold is a uniquely designed, daily diet, for feeding Koi and other pond fish in warmer water temperatures. The carefully selected ingredients promote active color enhancement while the vitamin and mineral package helps support immune system health. Hikari, successfully making champions for decades
Note: Hikari® Gold® contains higher levels of natural ingredients which may cause a slight change in color from one production lot to another. Rest assured because of our rigid quality standards each package meets our superior nutritional specifications.
Regularly monitor yourr water temperature and adjust the amount and frequency of your feedings based on this temperature, the water condition, number and size of fish and their activity level. Avoid over-feeding and always remove any uneaten food remaining after the feeding period.
- For 20-30°C (68-86°F) - Feed 2 to 4 times per day the amount your fish will completely consume within 5 minutes.
- For 15-20°C (59-68°F) - Feed no more than twice daily the amount your fish will completely consume within 5 minutes. For best results try to feed during the warmer part of the day.
- For 11-15°C (52-59°F) - We suggest using Hikari® Excel® or Hikari® Wheat-Germ Formula.
- Below 11°C (52°F) - We suggest using Hikari® Wheat-Germ Formula, specially designed for lower temperature digestibility.
We recommend Hikari Gold as a daily diet for All koi or larger goldfish where improved coloration and growth are desired.
- Crude Protein min.35%
- Crude Fat.3%
- Crude Fiber max.5%
- Moisture max.10%
- Ash max.13%
- Phosphorus min.10%