Continuum Aquatics Flora Viv Fe
multi-component timed release iron supplement for freshwater planted aquaria
- Flora•Viv Fe is a superior quality, concentrated, bio-available, timed release iron supplement for freshwater planted aquariums.
- It is designed to begin releasing iron immediately and over days of time.
- As biological and photolytic reactions occur, Flora•Viv Fe dissociates to provide multivalent iron as iron II and iron III.
- Iron deficiency in plants is often seen as yellowing leaves, particularly starting at the tips, and leaves becoming transparent and eventually disintegrating. Other deficiencies can cause similar symptoms, such as deficiencies in nitrogen, potassium, and magnesium. It is therefore recommended that the hobbyist use Flora•Viv first, to provide a wide range of plant nutrients, and then use then use this product to supplement iron as necessary.
- Flora•Viv products contain no dangerous polycycloglutaracetal or glutaraldehyde.