Aquaforest Calcium 850g
- Calcium – an agent to maintain constant levels of calcium in coral reef aquaria.
- Dissolve 50g of the product and 10g of Magnesium Aquaforest in 1000ml of deionized water.
- To maintain ion equilibrium, use KH Buffer and Reef Mineral Salt Aquaforest products as well. Calcium 10g in 100l of water increases by about 35 mg/l (ppm ) calcium levels.
- The recommended calcium level in coral reef aquaria is 400-440 mg/L. Contains CaCl2.
- US: 13 tbsp of the product and 2.4 tbsp of Magnesium Aquaforest in 1 US gal. of deionized water.