Aquael Turbo Filter 1000
- high-performance mechanical and biological filtration thanks to filter media containers that are suitable for any filter cartridges
- efficient water aeration
- adjustable direction of outflow (by up to 120°), handy performance control
- product dimension: 185(w) x 90(d) x 250(h) mm
- suitable for aquarium 150-250L
- wattage: 11W
- flow rate: 1000 l/h
- warranty: 2 years
AQUAEL TURBO FILTER is designed for the cleaning and aeration of aquarium water. This quiet and energy-efficient filter provides double (mechanical and biological) filtration out of the box. It is compatible with any biological or chemical filter cartridges offered by AQUAEL, such as BioCeraMAX Pro 600, BioCeraMAX Pro 1200, BioCeraMAX Pro 1600, ZeoMAX PLUS, CarboMAX PLUS, NitroMAX PRO, PhosMAX BASIC, and PhosMAX PRO.
The sealed rotor chamber ensures high efficiency at a relatively low level of power consumption. All the AQUAEL TURBO FILTER models are equipped with special shock-absorbing suction cups to dampen vibrations that may be carried to the glass and to muffle the operation of the device.
The larger models, TURBO FILTER 1000, 1500, and 2000, are equipped with a ceramic rotor axis for even quieter operation and enhanced durability.
Thanks to the special design of AQUAEL TURBO internal filters, they are easily expandable. The filter media containers can be filled with any filter medium, as required.
The starter kit includes:
- a container for loose filter media with a capacity of 250 ml in the TURBO FILTER 500 model and 625 ml in the TURBO FILTER 1000, 1500, and 2000 models,
- one BioCeraMAX Pro 600 cartridge for biological filtration,
- one sponge of carefully selected density to ensure high filtering parameters for as long as possible
TURBO filters are available in three installation configurations: sponge only, container only, container plus a sponge. Additional containers for filter media can be bought separately. You can easily join them in columns thanks to a specially designed connection system. In this way, the filter can be transformed into a customised device with unique filtration parameters, carefully tailored to individual needs.