Ever found you have lost a Koi but didn’t know why? Have your had a pond leak, but found out too late? Seneye Pond makes it easy for you to monitor your pond and protect your fish. The Seneye can guard fish from the devastating effects of ammonia poisoning, as well as harmful swings in pH and temperature. The Intelligent software automatically monitors the pond day and night, alerting the you before there is a problem - the ultimate in stress-free fish keeping.
As the Seneye devices are USB there are multiple connection options available. Place the seneye directly in a filter or float it in a pond. Use the Active Extension accessory and increase the cable length to a massive 17.5m. The Seneye Pond is suitable for any sized pond.
- Automatically tests multiple life critical parameters
- Compatible with any sized pond
- Easy to install, simply float in your pond or place inside filter
- Constantly watching, alerts you before there is a problem
- Get alerts however you want; flashing lights, e-mail, SMS*
- Upload results to Internet and get straightforward advice*
- USB connection with multiple connection options, including optional USB Power Adaptor
*some features only available with Seneye+
Seneye Pond Monitors:
- Temperature - Constantly monitors water temperature (0°C to 40°C), so you can get an alert if your heater breaks.
- Free Ammonia - Monitors the highly toxic free ammonia (NH3) at very low levels (0 ppm to 0.500 ppm), so you can stop your fish from dying from Ammonia poisoning.
- pH - The Seneye monitors pH in your aquarium or pond water between 6.4 and 9. This range is ideal for most aquatic life and by monitoring this range increased accuracy has be achieved.
- Total Light - Monitor your light levels over the course of the day and know if if your lights fail.
- Water Level - Readings are only taken when the seneye device is in water, no false readings.
Seneye Pond Package Includes:
- Seneye Pond Device
- Seneye+ Slide (First Month)
- Seneye Pond Float
- Suction Cup
- Quick Start Guide
- Windows PC with a wired or wireless network and TCP/IP protocol, Windows XP, Vista 32-/64-bit, or Windows 7 32-/64bit
- Full speed USB 1.0 port
- Minimum 1Ghz processor and 128mb RAM
- Internet Browser: Internet Explorer 8.0+, Firefox 4.0+, Safari 4.0+ & CHROME
- Download of seneye connect application required from seneye.com