Seachem pH Checker - Glassware
- Seachem pH checker gives a constant and consistent reading of your tanks pH. Just replace the liquid periodically.
Seachem pH Checker
- pH Checker
- Monitors pH solution in aquarium
- Easy-to-read colour changing indicator solution included
- Recommended for planted aquaria with CO2 injection systems
- The pH checker is a glass pH monitor that comes with pH sensitive indicator solution.
- When submerged in water, this indicator solution changes colour according to changes in the pH of the aquarium as a result of CO2 gas.
- The pH checker makes monitoring CO2 concentrations and pH level in planted aquaria easy.
- Suction cup included.
- pH Checker works with any size aquarium.
- Holding the funnel side of pH Checker upward fill the small bulb with 20 drops of indicator solution.
- Slowly turn the funnel side down avoiding any spillage of the solution.
- Insert pH Checker into aquarium funnel side down trapping air in the funnel.
- Attach the pH Checker in aquarium at the furthest point from any diffuser.
- The colour of the indicator solution will change yellow to green to blue according to the pH of the water.
- A more yellow colour indicates lower pH / more CO2. A more blue colour indicates higher pH / less CO2.