Seachem Bubble Counter - Glassware
- Seachem Bubble Counter allows you to count the bubbles being delivered and set the delivery of your CO2 to your tank.
Seachem Bubble Counter
- Bubble Counter
- Monitor rate of CO2 injection
- Minimizes the visibility of CO2 equipment in the aquarium
- Suitable for all aquarium sizes
- Simple and easy to use
The Bubble Counter is a simple and elegant tool for monitoring the rate of CO2 injection in planted aquaria.
This bubble counter is placed in the CO2 gas line, which minimizes visibility of CO2 equipment in the aquascape while still allowing the hobbyist to easily check CO2 output at any time.
Compatible with 6 mm (1/4") - Standard Airline Tubing.
- Rinse glassware with warm water.
- Attach suction cups and desired tubing (Compatible with 6 mm (1/4") - Standard Airline Tubing) to the Bubble Counter.
- To attach tubing to glassware, wet the inside of the tubing with water at the attachment point and carefully slide tubing over glass.
- The use of other lubricants is not advisable as these usually make the tubing slide off of the glassware too easily.
- To avoid breakage when removing tubing, do not pull tubing off of glassware.
- Instead, cut tubing carefully along the attachment length to release the glassware.
- Mount your Bubble Counter upright (see diagram) using the suction cup(s) to the exterior of the aquarium.
- When removing or repositioning the diffuser, pull by the suction cup(s) rather than the glass to avoid breakage.
- Install check valve (not included) inline with tubing outside of the aquarium
- Once securely mounted, turn on CO2. Observe bubble count and adjust CO2 to desired flow rate.