LCA All in One Plus 250ml EDDHA Premium Liquid Fertiliser for pH7.5-11 - Liverpool Creek Aquariums - Take the hassle out of multiple fertilisers with this All in One solution. Just 3 pumps per 100 litres one to two times a week.
Liverpool Creek have 3 All in One Fertilisers
- All in One Premium (Use this one when you pH is between 3 and 7.5 and have no shrimp in your tank)
- All in One Premium Shrimp Safe (Use this one when you pH is between 3 and 7.5 and have shrimp in your tank)
- All in One Plus (Use this one when your pH is between 7.5 and 11)
The difference between the All in One Premium (and Shrimp Safe versions) and the All in One Plus is the way Iron is made available to plants - tanks with higher pH need to use the Plus version otherwise the iron uptake will be limited.
LCA's All in-One Premium Liquid Fertiliser is a super concentrated solution that supplies all the necessary micro and macro nutrients to ensure that your plants grow and develop in a healthy way.
It has high concentration levels of Iron (Fe) in EDDHA form which means it is specially formulated for tanks with a Ph level 7.5 of up to 11 Full 3x per week dosing provides enough NPK and Micro nutrients for even the most demanding tanks.
If you have soft water or are using RO/DI water you should also be using a GH booster to ensure proper magnesium and calcium levels.
Dosage rate for 100L Tank
Please shake bottle before use - very concentrated.
For High Light Tank
- Use 3 pumps (6ml) for every 100L
- Repeat 3 times per week 50% weekly water change is suggested.
- When dosing at this rate , it is vital to have good Co2, good circulation and high light.
For Low Light Tank .
- Use 3 pumps for every 100L
- Repeat 1-2 times per week 20-30% weekly water change is suggested
For Advanced Users:
3 pumps (6ml) per 100L will yield the following
- Iron 0.25ppm
- Nitrate 7.5ppm
- Phosphate 1.30ppm
- Potassium 5.27ppm
- Magnesium 0.015ppm
- Zinc 0.0075ppm
- Copper 0.0075ppm
- Manganese 0.0375ppm
- Boron 0.0185ppm
- Molybdenum 0.0006ppm
- E300 Ascorbic Acid
- E202 Potassium Sorbate
Here are the nutrient target ranges in parts per million (ppm) for High Light Planted.
- Nitrate (NO3) range 20-30 ppm
- Potassium (K) range 15-30 ppm
- Phosphate (PO4) range 2-6 ppm
- Iron (Fe) range 0.5-1.5ppm (or higher in some cases)
It's important to note that these are equivalent weekly doses. For example, to achieve 20-30ppm nitrate you would dose All-in-One Fertiliser 3-4x per week.