ADA Brighty K 180ml
- BRIGHTY K is a liquid fertilizer supplying potassium to planted aquariums. BRIGHTY K also has an effect of enhancing the buffering capacity of water and prevents a decline in pH of aquarium water.
- *This product does not remove residual chlorine.
Brighty K is a liquid fertilizer supplying potassium to planted aquarium. When potassium is insufficient, the photosynhesis activity and growth of aquatic plants are affected and this can cause yellowing and bleaching of leaves as well as lower resinstance to algae. Daily application of Brighty K to the aquarium improves these problems and promotes healthy growth of aquatic plants. Brighty K also has an affect of enhancing the buffering capacity of water and prevents decline in pH of aquarium water.
For supplementation of potassium, apply one push(1ml) of BRIGHTY K for every 20l of aquarium water daily. It is effective to add Green Brighty K when the lighting is on. If there is a large amount of aquatic plants in the tank, increase the amount to approximately 2-3 times the standard dose.
- Nutrients other than potassium are also needed for healthy growth of aquatic plants. Use Green Brighty Mineral for trace element supplementation, Green Brighty Iron for Iron supplementation and Green Brighty Nitrogen for nitrogen supplementation,
- Do not mix with other liquid fertilizer to prevent change in property.
- Brighty K is strongly alkaline. The pH of aquarium water may rise temporarily immediately after this product is applied, but it will eventually return to the original level.
- Excessive application of Brighty K may have a negative impact on shrimps such as Cardina Japonica and can result in the death in the worst case. When increasing the amount og Brighty K, closely observe the shrimps during the application. If abnormal reaction is observed, perform water change immediately.
- In the event of skin contact, immediately wash with tap water.
- Avoid high temperature amd direct sunlight. Keep in a cool and dark place.