Tunze Osmolator Universal 3155
The Osmolator - short for Osmotic Regulator - provides this in one easy-to-install complete Kit. Only the Osmolator provides the level of safety and reliability that comes with 25 years of Tunze know how.
Tunze Osmolator Universal 3155 is water level regulator with two sensors suitable for use in cabinet filter plants, in Comline filters or directly on the edge of the aquarium. The Osmolator will be supplied with low votage pump, mounting magnets, tubing controller and power supply.
- An optic operated mini sensor recognizes the water level precisely.
- The 5017 displays all functions optically and sounds a signal in case of failures.
- New Magnetic Sensor mount, so easy to use!
- Redundant security: the main sensor is a proprietary optic sensor. Should that fail a safety float switch shuts the unit off and sounds an alarm. Even if that fails safety circuitry shuts off the pump after 10 minutes.
Included in the Box:
- Instruction Manual
- AC Adaptor
- 6ft Tubing
- Metering Pump
- Float Sensor
- Electronic Water Level Sensor
- Sensor Mounting Hardware
- Voltage: 230V
- Frequency: 50Hz
- Max Height: 2.2m
- Flow Rate: 52L/Hr (0.9m); 47L/Hr (1.5m); 27L/Hr (2m)