CO2Art Inline CO2 Diffuser 12/16mm
A CO2 Diffuser optimizes the CO2 entering the aquarium for efficient plant absorption and less waste. As CO2 bubbles pass through the porous diffuser, they are diffused into streams of tiny bubbles. With increased surface area, the tiny CO2 bubbles are readily dissolved into the water, increasing the saturation of CO2 in the aquarium ecosystem.
- Replaceable ceramic membrane
- Durable and crack resistant metal body
- Nano CO2 mist technology membrane
- This professional quality diffuser requires a minimum of 30 psi working pressure.
- Must be used with CO2 pressure rated tubing only, not for use with silicone tubing. Tubing must be acid resistant and rated for high working pressure.
- Do not use with bubble counter fluid or other bubble counter oils. Fill bubble counter with water only to avoid contamination of diffuser.