Wavecontroller 7092 fitted with a membrane terminal is a control unit to be used on all Turbelle® pumps with electronic motor, and can synchronously or alternately control two Turbelle® pumps:
- Wave simulation by setting the two pump outputs to maximum and minimum values as well as the pulse time.
- Oscillating flow for the direct or reciprocal operation of the Wavebox.
- Oscillating flow with Turbelle® pump for the operation of Turbelle® stream pumps.
- Automatic search of the resonance frequency in case of oscillating flow.
- Ramp function for a gentle start of the pumps.
- Foodtimer at the touch of a button; after about eight to ten minutes, a restart is carried out automatically.
- If the Photo-Electric Cell 7094.05 (not included) is attached to the connecting port, the night-mode operation is activated automatically.