Tunze Osmolator Nano 3152
The Osmolator - short for Osmotic Regulator - provides this in one easy-to-install complete Kit. Only the Osmolator provides the level of safety and reliability that comes with 25 years of Tunze know how.
For small aquariums, a stable osmotic balance is important, because they are particularly sensitive to constantly changing salt concentrations. The Osmolator Nano which was specifically designed for this, is a water level controller with only a single sensor and is equipped with a processor-based controller that protects against overdosing. It is suitable for nano aquariums or small aquariums up to 200L (55 US Gallon). The sensor with magnetic holder is light protected and can be positioned at any desired location on the glass panel.
Included in the Box:
- Instruction Manual
- AC Adaptor
- 2m Tubing
- Low Voltage Metering Pump
- Electronic Water Level Sensor
- Sensor Mounting Hardwarae
- Magnet Holder up to 10mm (3/8") Glass
- Voltage: 230VAC Input; 11VDC Output
- Frequency: 50Hz
- Max Height: 3m
- Flow Rate: 3.2L/Hr (0.80); 2.9L/Hr (1.15m); 2.8L/Hr (1.30m)