Seachem Spiral Bubble Counting Diffuser - Glassware
- Seachem Spiral Bubble Counting Diffuser Bubble Counting Diffuser is a two in one - firstly you can diffuse the CO2 and count the bubbles being delivered.
- Spiral Bubble Counting Diffuser
- For aquariums up to 75 L
- Large surface area of diffuser disc ideal for high volumes of CO2 gas
- Built in bubble counter makes the use of a separate bubble counter unnecessary
- Simple and easy to use
The Spiral Bubble Counting Diffuser is a pollen style CO2 diffuser that connects to CO2 injection systems to easily disperse CO2 gas into the planted aquarium.
The built-in spiral bubble counter allows for easy monitoring of the rate of CO2 injection.
The inclusion of a bubble counter in the diffuser makes the use of a bubble counter on the CO2 tank or in-line unnecessary.
The Spiral Bubble Counting Diffuser has a 23 mm disc.
Compatible with 6 mm (1/4") - Standard Airline Tubing. Suction cup included.
- Rinse glassware with warm water.
- Attach suction cup and desired tubing (Compatible with 6 mm (1/4") - Standard Airline Tubing) to the diffuser.
- To attach tubing to glassware, wet the inside of the tubing with water at the attachment point and carefully slide tubing over glass.
- The use of other lubricants is not advisable as these usually make the tubing slide off of the glassware too easily.
- To avoid breakage when removing tubing, do not pull tubing off of glassware. Instead, cut tubing carefully along the attachment length to release the glassware.
- Mount your diffuser using the suction cup(s).
- It should be positioned low in the aquarium.
- When removing or repositioning the diffuser, pull by the suction cup(s) rather than the glass to avoid breakage.
- Install check valve (not included) inline with tubing outside of the aquarium
- Once securely mounted, turn on CO2. Observe bubble count and adjust CO2 to desired flow rate.