Pisces Natural AquaIron 15kg
- Natural aquarium sand power plant growth
- Sourced from the sub-tropical islands of Australia
How to use:
- Depending on your plants, you may choose to add fertilizer or additives in the empty aquarium. For extra vitality use in conjuction with Aqualat.
- AquaIron is a pre-washed and does not require rinsing. Evenly spread over aquarium base.
- Use a scraper or ruler to level the surface or if desired create gradients with the AquaIron
- Slowly fill your aquarium with water until the water level is about 3-4 cm (1-2 in) above the AquaIron. This makes planting easier
- Begin planting your aquarium. Make sure you spray your plants with water until the planting process is completed.
- Once the aquarium is planted, slowly fill your tank to the desired level.
- Power up your filter system and allow the water to clear over the next few hours.
Care and attention
- Use Aquairon for freshwater and marine aquarium, paludarium and tropical terrariums.
- Can safely be used with burrowing fish or use with aquarium vacuum cleaners.
- Due to the rich iron properties of AquaIron the sand is slightly magnetic. Using filters or pumps in or too close to the sand may affect the impeller.