Scientifically formulated for the more herbivorous cichlids from the African Great Rift Lakes and other herbivorous freshwater fish. African cichlids can be prone to ‘malawi-bloat' so the main challenge here was to make a flake with the appropriate protein content, rich in vitamins and lots of plant matter. These fish are what one calls ‘grazers' hence the all important role of Spirulina in this formula. Feed as much as you fish will eat in 2-3 minutes. Distribution 3-4 times per day.
- Ideal daily diet for African herbivorous (algae eating) Cichlids as well as other herbivorous freshwater fish.
- Highly attractive food with appropriate protein content.
- Rich in vitamins with Spirulina and garlic.
- Improves coloration and vitality while boosting the immune system.
- Formulated and tested by aquaculture biologists.
- Does not cloud the water.
- Crude Protein (min.) — 35.0%
- Crude Fat (min.) — 9.0%
- Crude Fiber (max.) — 1.0%
- Moisture (max.) — 8.8%
- Ash (max.) — 6.0%
Wheat flour, dried fish solubles, wheat gluten, rice starch, salmon, fish oil, brewer's rice, soy-bean meal, fish meal, brewer's dried yeast, sugar, lecithin, krill meal, dried kelp, yellow 5 lake, squid, niacin, garlic, brine shrimp, mussels, tuna roe, magnesium sulfate, spirulina, yellow 6 lake, calcium carbonate, a-tocopheral acetate (source of vitamin E), manganese sulfate, ethoxyquin (preservative), zinc sulfate, sodium selenite, citric acid (preservative), propyl gallate (preservative), butylated hydroxyanisole (preservative), calcium pantothenate, riboflavin (source of vitamin B2), copper sulfate, pyridoxine hydrochloride (source of vitamin B6), menadione sodium bisulfite complex (source of vitamin K3 activity), folic acid, calcium iodate, thiamine mononitrate (source of vitamin B1), biotin, cobalt carbonate, vitamin B12 supplement, cholecalciferol (source of vitamin D3), vitamin A supplement.