The Nexus 320 and Nexus 220 filtration systems deliver dramatically improved levels of clarity for ponds. Building on the success of the award winning Nexus range this new generation of filters cleverly combine mechanical and biological filtration into one advanced filter system, whilst being incredibly easy to clean and simple to install.
The Nexus 220 and 320 feature a re-designed Eazy filter which utilises the all new K1 Micro Filter Media, in a static bed, to deliver improved levels of mechanical filtration. The Nexus filter systems also use the acclaimed K1 Media in the moving bed to deliver outstanding levels of biological filtration. Together these filter media deliver crystal clear and healthy water.
- Improved mechanical filtration
- Improved flow
- Dramatically improved clarity
- Easy to clean and maintain
- Better solids handling
- Removable eazy
- Maximum flow rate: 13,000 litres/hr
- Maximum pond size: 34,000 litres
- Amount of K1 Media supplied: 100 litres in outer chamber (biological)
- Amount of K1 Micro supplied: 20 litres in Eazy (mechanical)
- Recommended air pump: Air Pump 95 or above
- Total volume of water in filter 840 litres
- Volume of water in outer chamber: 635 litres
- Volume of water in inner chamber: 205 litres