Ionically Balanced Powered Calcium & Alkalinity for all marine fish & reef aquaria
- The alkalinity-bearing component of a two-part method for dosing calcium and carbonates (the substances largely responsible for increasing alkalinity (”buffering capacity”)) in the same ratio as that found in natural seawater.
- Benefits reef-building organisms such as corals, clams, calcareous algae, etc.
- Simplifies calcium and alkalinity maintenance; economical for particularly large systems.
- Contains no phosphate, silicate, or organic material.
- Formulated by a marine scientist.