Microdiet for Planktivorous Marine Fishes, Corals & other Suspension-Feeding Invertebrates
- Suspension of particulate, microencapsulated marine proteins, lipids, and carbohydrates
- fortified with complex and free-form amino and fatty acids, and vitamins important to immune system function.
- Appropriate for feeding many LPS, zooxanthellate, and azooxanthellate soft corals, as well as gorgonians, anemones, and other solitary and colonial polyps, particularly at night
- when tentacles are extended to maximize chances of prey-capture.
- Readily eaten by a multitude of reef-associated fishes known to feed on zooplankton and
- food particles drifting in the water column, including anemonefishes, basslets and
- pseudochromids, anthias, damselfishes and chromis, pygmy angelfishes, cardinalfishes,
- dartfishes, jawfishes, hawkfishes, wrasse, and many surgeonfishes.
- Does not require refrigeration.