Establishes Proper K+, Mg2+ & Ca2+ in purified & Soft Water for all Planted Aquaria
- Establishes an optimal mineral balance in water that has been purified or is exceedingly-soft for all freshwater planted aquaria, as well as for biotope aquaria housing fishes indigenous to forested and/or riverine habitats.
- Supplies potassium, magnesium, and calcium, elements which are vital to the overall health of aquatic plants, in beneficial ratios. Has higher solubility than competing supplements.
- May be used to establish beneficial water parameters in aquaria filled with purified water, to replenish depleted mineral concentrations in aquaria that rarely receive a water change, and to re-establish mineral concentrations following large water changes.
- Provides trace chloride, a valuable plant nutrient, in a beneficial concentration.
- Formulated utilizing extensive research on aquatic plant nutrient requirements.