Benibachi Crimson Bee Ball
Red Bee ball (10 balls) – each ball is approximately 23-25 g
Absorbs and neutrilises substances which cause of ammonia nitrogen in water and blue-green algae.
Porous composition adsorb harmful substances in the water!
Contains more than 30 kinds of minerals, improves molting and uncubation.
Crimson Bee Balls is a Masterful supplement from BENIBACHI created on the basis of long-term experience and knowledge.
Crimson Bee Balls work safely for up to 2 years! This is the most versatile, yet easy to use product with an extraordinary performance.
Crimson Bee Balls offers the following actions
- Long-term and permanently adsorb harmful substances to its porous structure
- Removes ammonia, nitric acid and substances which are precursors to cyanobacteria
- Releases to water in the process of mineralization of over 30 different ingredients
- Improves molting
- Improves breeding
- Reduces stress and dropping eggs by female
- Stabilises the pH and limits its jumping
- Absorb and mineralise up to 2 years!
- The standard CRIMSON BEE BALL in the amount of 7-10 balls enough for tank with a length of 45 to 60 cm.
- In the case of the jumping pH, a strong decrease in pH, high mortality, use 50% more balls.
- The balls must be placed directly on the ground or in the filter.
- The weight of one sphere is about 25 g.
The main ingredients are (very rare varieties minerals, tourmalines, Ferrites and Elvan), other minerals