Aqua Medic DC Runner 5.1 Controllable Pump
The DC Runner x.1 series of high performance, low voltage (24v DC), adjustable circulation pumps are the most recent update of the original DC Runner pump range.
The power saving DC motor offers proven reliability, high efficiency, very quiet operation and low energy consumption.
DC Runner pumps are supplied complete with an updated DC Controller.
The pumps are suitable for fresh or saltwater use.
- The DC Controller allows 8 levels of flow adjustment.
- 10 minute Feeding mode.
- 0-10volt outlet for connection to popular external controllers.
- DC Runner pumps can be used submersed or non submersed.
- Soft start for less stress on the impeller and electronics.
- Transparent pump housing to easily view cleanliness of impeller and pump chamber.
- Run dry protection cuts in after 2 minutes if no water flow is detected.
Specifications: DC Runner 5.1
- Overall dimensions: L 190mm x W 105 mm x H 130mm.
- Hose connection Inlet (Suction side) - Stepped: 32mm & 25mm
- Hose connection Outlet (Pressure side) - Stepped: 32mm & 25mm
- Power supply: Input: 100-240v AC/50Hz, Output: 24v DC
- Pump power consumption: Max. 40watt
- Maximum Head: 3.50m
- Maximum Output: 5,000 l/h @ 0mtrs head
- Variable Output: Determined by DC Runner Controller
- Pump cable length: 1.9m
- Transformer cable length: 1.5m
Warranty: 2 Years