AquaClear 70 Ammonia Remover
AquaClear 70 Ammonia Remover Filter Insert is ideal for new or heavily populated freshwater aquariums. It removes and controls harmful ammonia and nitrite. It reduces stress on fish and is exclusively designed for use in the AquaClear 70 Power Filter.
- Fits AquaClear 70/300
- Removes and controls harmful ammonia
- Ideal for new or heavily populated aquariums
- Helps keep ammonia levels within tolerable limits
- Provides numerous bacterial attachment points
- Recommended for FRESH WATER USE only
- Remove protective plastic bag and rinse Ammonia Remover Insert thoroughly before use.
- Place Ammonia Remover Insert in the middle section of insert basket.
- It is important to replace the insert monthly.
- Due to the adsorbsion qualities of the Ammonia Remover rinsing the inserts will only remove loose particles and debris, not impurities that have been adsorbed.
- Never replace all filter inserts simultaneously to ensure constant presence of beneficial bacteria.