API Proper pH 7.0
Proper pH 7.0 easily sets and holds pH at 7.0 in tropical community aquariums
- Sets and stabilizes pH to 7.0
- Ideal for freshwater community aquariums
- Removes chlorine, neutralizes chloramines
- Adds electrolytes and detoxifies heavy metals
- Resists pH rebound
pH is the measure of acidic or alkaline conditions of water. A value of 7.0 corresponds to a neutral pH. pH values about 7.0 are considered alkaline, and pH values below 7.0 are considered acidic. Different fish need different pH levels to be healthy. Check the pH level using a pH Test Kit. If the pH is not at the desired level, use PROPER pH to adjust and hold the level. Proper pH 7.0 automatically sets and stabilizes pH at 7.0, removes chlorine & detoxifies heavy metals. Proper pH 7.0 is for use in community aquariums and contains electrolytes to reduce fish stress. For use when setting up aquarium or changing water. Do not use in aquariums containing live plants.
- Remove enclosed scoop.
- Shake well to mix powder.
- Add 1 scoop for every 10 U.S. gallons of aquarium water.
- Repeat dose when pH test indicates a pH change of more than 0.2.
- Do not use in aquariums containing live plants.