API Algaefix 118ml
Algaefix controls the main and most persistent types of algae in freshwater aquariums. It is a liquid algae-control product for use in ornamental fishponds, water gardens, fountains and freshwater aquariums. Algaefix is specially formulated for use in ponds and aquariums containing live plants and fish. Algaefix controls many types of algae, including "green water" blooms and filamentous algae. Algaefix is colorless and non-corrosive.
- Will not harm fish or plants
- Effectively controls green water algae blooms and string or hair algae
- Keeps freshwater aquariums clean and clear
- Weekly doses of Algaefix will control algal growth and reduce aquarium maintenance
Algaefix can be used in freshwater aquariums containing live plants and fish. Do not use with crustaceans, including crabs, shrimp and freshwater lobsters.
- Add 1 ml (1/5 tsp.) for each 10 U.S. gallons (38 L) or 5 ml (1 tsp.) for each 50 U.S. gallons of aquarium water.
- Repeat dose every three days until algae is controlled. Siphon or scrape any dead algae from the aquarium.
- Once algae growth is under control add one dose per week. Weekly doses of ALGAEFIX will control algal growth and reduce aquarium maintenance.