ADA Green Brighty Nitrogen 300ml
- The color of leaves and growth of plants tend to get thinned or suppressed if a lack of nitrogen occurs. Supplying nitrogen to the planted aquarium improves the color of leaves and growth of plants. (It does not include phosphate (PO4) that often triggers algae).
Green Brighty Nitrogen is a liquid fertilizer supplying nitrogen to planted aquarium. Nitrogen is an essential nutrient for plant growth and insufficient nitrogen can cause poor growth of aquatic plants. Daily application of GREEN BRIGHTY NITROGEN helps enhance leaf colors and promotes plant growth. In addition, spraying Green Brighty Nitrogen on the surface of Aqua Soil during substrate set-up is beneficial for better growth of aquatic plants.
This product does not contain Phosphate (Po4)which causes algae growth
For supplementation of nitrogen, apply one push(1ml) of GREEN BRIGHTY NITROGEN for every 20l of aquarium water daily. It is effective to add Green Brighty Nitrogen when the lighting is on. If there is a large amount of aquatic plants in the tank, increase the amount to approximately 2-3 times the standard dose.
Spraying on Aqua Soil
During the substrate set-up, spray Green Brighty Nitrogen on flattened Aqua Soil surface (dry) using a spray bottle. Spray 50ml of Green Brighty Nitrogen for 30x30 (cm) substrate area. After spraying, let it stand for about 15-30 minutes until the sprayed liquid fertilizer fully seeps inside Aqua Soil before wetting the subtrate with water and planting aquatic plants.
- Nutrients other than nitrogen are also needed for healthy growth of aquatic plants. Use Green Brighty Neutral K for potassium supplementation, Green Brighty Mineral for trace element supplementation, and Green Brighty Iron for iron supplementation.
- Do not mix with other liquid fertilizer to prevent change in property.
- Nitrogen is also contained in Power Sand and Aqua Soil used for Aquarium substrate. It is also supplied from fish and shrimp excretion . If ammonium(Nh4), Nitrite (No2), or Nitrate (NO3) is detected in a test of aquarium water quality using Pack Checker, do not apply this product to avoid excessive nitrogen.
- Avoid high temperature and direct sunlight. Keep in a cool and dark place.