A highly attractive and palatable diet consisting of soft and moist pellets, specially formulated for African and South-American carnivorous and omnivorous cichlids. These sinking pellets are designed to enhance health, promote growth and coloration. High levels of high end quality proteins ensure good digestion and uptake of nutrients. Contains Spirulina, garlic, vitamin C and other immune boosters. Low phosphorus and low ash content. Comes in 2 pellet sizes: small (+/- 1.8mm) and medium (+/- 3.8mm) pellet. Feed one to three times daily. Do not feed more than can be eaten within a few minutes.
- Highly attractive and palatable daily diet specially formulated for African and South-American carnivorous and omnivorous cichlids.
- Soft and moist sinking pellets designed to enhance good health, growth and coloration.
- With natural algae and pigments for superior enhancement, and selected immune boosters for improved disease resistance.
- Formulated and tested by aquaculture biologists. Does not cloud the water.
- Packed in oxygen-free pouches to guarantee maximum freshness.
Fish meal, wheat, kelp, soybean meal, krill (Euphasia superba), tuna eggs, brewers yeast, lecithin, spirulina, salmon oil, MPAX (Marine Protein Amino eXtract: select fish meals, select amino acids (L-Lysine, DL-Methionine, Betaïne, L-Trypthophan)), garlic, vitamins (ascorbic acid (vitamin C), biotin (Vitamin H), cyanocobalamine (Vitamin B12), riboflavin (Vitamin B2), thiamine mononitrate (Vitamin B1), tocopherol acetate (Vitamin E), panthotenic acid (Vitamin B5), menadione (Vitamin K3), folacin (Vitamin B9), cholecalciferol (Vitamin D3), retinol (Vitamin A1), pyridoxine (Vitamin B6), niacin (Vitamin B3)), minerals (calcium carbonate, cobalt carbonate, copper sulphate, manganese sulphate, calcium iodide, sodium selenite, zinc sulphate, magnesium sulphate) and preservatives (BHA, BHT and ethoxyquin).
- Protein: 42.0 %
- Fiber: 1.5 %
- Fat: 6.5 %
- Ash: 7.5 %
- Moisture: 15.0 %